Having to file a claim can be frustrating, especially if you’ve suffered a major loss. AMERIND Risk is here for you and would like to make your experience as easy as possible. Our professional Claims Team will provide you with instructions and information regarding your claim. Call us immediately at (800) 352-3496 if you have suffered a loss.
(505) 239-5301 (After Hours Emergency)
The Claims Team
Alan Romero, Director of Claims
Alice Sena, Senior Claims Representative
Glendon Toya, Claims Representative
JerriDine O’Donnell, Claims Tech
Shannon Lastyona, Senior Claims Representative
Shari LaCome, Claims Representative
Terry Shull, Senior Claims Representative
The Claims Process
Our Professional Claims Team wants to help! Please have the following information ready when you call:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- When did the loss occur?
What to Expect
- Your Claims Representative will provide you with instructions and information including your claim number.
- A field adjuster will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to set up an appointment to inspect your loss
- The adjuster will inspect and review the loss.
- The adjuster will submit the inspection report to our office.
- We will contact you to discuss your loss and the repair/rebuilding process.
- We will make settlement and payment arrangements as agreed to.
- A follow up call will be scheduled to ensure the entire process went smooth and met your expectations.
The Customer Portal
If you have a username and password, access the claims portal by logging in to our Member site. If you do not, please request login information from our IT Team.